Protect Home Insurance
The fire insurance really designed for tenants
What are you renting?
The best protection for your goods while you’re renting an apartment or a house
- Assistance 24h/7 Exclusive service!You have damage that is insured in your contract and you urgently need help? Then contact the assistance
What is included in your assistance 24h/7?
- Request information from our information service
- Help for small services or work
- Help for your central heating system or central water heater
- Assistance after a disaster, including:
- A replacement car
- An ambulance to the hospital
- The home helper
- The adoption of emergency measures
- Moving your furniture
- Cleaning service
- The care of children or disabled persons
- The reception of dogs and cats
- Returning home earlier
- Sending urgent messages
- The search for a hotel room
- Your keys are lost or your lock is unusable
- Assistance in the event of an accident in the insured building
- Fire and related perilsWe pay for the damaged due to fire when you are responsible.
- Damage due to electricityWe only compensate for material damage to electrical and electronic equipment due to the fact that they suddenly receive too much electricity and only if you are responsible.
- Damage caused by smoke and sootBy this we mean the material damage from smoke and soot caused by a sudden, unexpected event for which you are responsible.
- Water/oil damage and infiltrationWe reimburse the damage caused to the building by water or fuel oil for which you are responsible.
- Relocation indemnityIf you are obliged to leave your apartment or home before the end of the rental agreement, we will, under certain conditions, pay the penalties that you must pay to the owner in accordance with the law applicable to the rental agreement of the main residence.
- Glass breakWe pay for the damage to the insured glass when it breaks or bursts
- Family civil liability PopularOptionalDamages that you or your family cause to third parties
- Material damages to your content PopularOptionalMaterial damage to your personal belongings
- Protection against theft & vandalism OptionalCover your content in case of theft or vandalism. You can choose to cover it at 100% or 50%.
- Legal protection after fire and related perils OptionalProtects you against the legal costs after a fire or other perils.
- Bike OptionalMaterial damage to the bike or theft of the bike.
- Digital nomad Coming soonOptionalSoon to be added as an option. This option is not covered by Baloise.
- Damage where the tenant is not liable.
Major force, the fault of a third party and the fault of the owner.
- Damage caused by environmental pollution.
Damage caused by fuel oil remains insured.
- For the family liability damage resulting from the strictly contractual laibility
- Damage due to work on the building or on a building under construction .
Damage due to fire or explosion remains insured by a minor repair.
- Damage caused by asbestos
- Deliberate damage by an insured
- Damage caused by the police, the army or war.
To have the full list of exclusions, you can read:
The Home Insurance is also:
- The best on price/quality of the Belgian market
- A super complete protection
- Immediate help by phone or email in case of problems
- Proactif handling and following of your specific case in case of an incident
- Pay the complete sum or pay by the month
- Super secure SSL payment
Customer Service Assistant @ Qover
You have a question?
You need help?
You need help?
We available to help you as much as we can.
Protect Home Insurance is a winning partnership between 3 complementatry and leading companies
Most efficient and convenient claim handling
- The Tenant Home Insurance is covered by Baloise Insurance, which is the commercial name of Baloise Belgium SA, located at Posthofbrug 16, 2600 Anvers, RPM Anvers TVA BE0400.048.883. It is an insurance company operated under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium. Its company number and more information are available at www.nbb.be. The Legal Protection is covered by Euromex located at Generaal Lemanstraat 82-92, 2600 Berchem, Belgium. RPM Anvers - TVA BE 0404.493.859. It is an insurance company operated under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium. Its company number and more information are available at www.nbb.be.
- It is administered by Qover S.A. - FSMA 115284A.
- The home insurance is a non-life product (Branch 8). The legal protection is a non-life insurance (Branch 17) and the assistance is a non-life insurance (Branch 18).
- This insurance contract is for a period of one year. It shall be tacitly renewed for consecutive periods of one year.
- This insurance is subject to Belgian law.
The information given on this website is for information purposes only and is therefore not binding. It is the customer’s responsibility to read fully the General Policy Conditions of our products and to make carefully considered decisions.
© 2019 Qover SA. All rights reserved.